This charter sets out the basis on which we are to act as your Senior Partner Practice.
- We will provide you with high quality professional financial advice through our Wealth Management Programme.
- We will establish financial strategies in order to assist you in achieving your short, medium and long term goals and objectives.
- We will offer a comprehensive wealth management service through our Performance Review Programme. This includes the monitoring and review of portfolios in relation to your changing needs, legislation and the effects of taxation and inflation on capital growth and income.
- We will, on request, establish a system which will assist your beneficiaries at time of probate by determining the full value of your estate and entitlement to your assets.
- We will provide access to an excellent product range incorporating the distinctive approach to investment management available through the award-winning St. James's Place Wealth Management.
St. James's Place guarantees the suitability of the advice given by members of the St. James's Place Partnership when recommending any of the wealth management products and services available from companies in the group.