Client service charter
- We will provide you with high quality professional financial advice through our Wealth Management Programme.
- We will establish financial strategies in order to assist you in achieving your short, medium and long term goals and objectives.
- We will offer a comprehensive wealth management service through our Performance Review Programme. This includes the monitoring and review of portfolios in relation to your changing needs, legislation and the effects of taxation and inflation on capital growth and income.
- We will, on request, establish a system which will assist your beneficiaries at time of probate by determining the full value of your estate and entitlement to your assets.
- We will provide access to an excellent product range incorporating the distinctive approach to investment management available through the award-winning St. James's Place Wealth Management.
St. James's Place guarantees the suitability of the advice given by members of the St. James's Place Partnership when recommending any of the wealth management products and services available from companies in the group, more details of which are set out on the Group's website.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.